Saturday, July 25th, 2015 - 3:30-9-ish
RSVP / Register Here: http://www.bewbc.org/winefest
Greetings, fellow winemakers! It’s time to start thinking about Winefest 2015. This year we would like to see each one of you and your families participate. Dennis and Page Campbell will host the Winefest 2015. Mark your calendars and bring your family to see how your wines fared against your peers and what the professional judges thought of your wine. This will be a great gathering for the BEWBC/BEEWBC members. If you only made beer this year, this will be a great place to get the wine guys to expand their horizons by sharing some of your brew.
• This is a family affair, so everyone is invited. Bring a Potluck and beverage to share with your friends and fellow "fermenters"
• For those bringing children, we will have an activities table set up with various projects for our younger guests.
• The pool should be open so bring your suits if you or the kids plan to swim some. (Parents lifeguard their own kids.)
• Parking in driveway and on Talbot Rd and Cyrus Pl.
• Cost – None, so bring your family and friends.
• Questions Call or email Dennis (425-778-3555 home 425-210-7662 Cell; Email
• The club will provide meat or veggie burgers for the grill
• Bring a beverage to share
• Please bring something for the Pot Luck Dinner: Appetizer Salad Main Dish Dessert
• Prizes for the best food item for each category, voted on by all in attendance….so bring a friend and stack the ballot box
• Punch, Soda and Coffee provided for all ages and tastes
• Wine label judging. Please note for competition standard labels printed using registration site are required atop your own to simplify judging process. Formal labels can be removed after competition.
• Best pot luck dish by category
• Activities: Frisbee, Croquet and Badminton.
• Recognition awards and prizes
• Hang out and share wine stories
Competition Entry Payment:
• $5 per wine entry(collection logistics is being worked out). Please no wines with prior awards at WineFest.
• No cost for members not having wine judged.
This year’s Winefest 2015 will be hosted by Dennis and Page Campbell at their home.
Directions to Winefest 8007 Talbot Rd. Edmonds Wa. (Look for balloons at driveway)
• From North of I--5/I--405 junction near Alderwood Mall. Go South bound on I--5 and exit on 196th St SW and proceed west bound on 196th. Proceed into Edmonds and turn Right onto 76thAve W. Go about 1.6 mi. then turn left onto 171st St SW. Proceed for 0.2 mile then turn left onto Talbot Rd. Destination (8007) will be on the right. Look for Balloons at the driveway entrance.
• From Seattle, Take the 196th Exit at Lynnwood and head West bound on 196th. Proceed into Edmonds and Turn Right onto 76thAve W. Go about 1.6 mi. then turn left onto 171st St SW. Proceed for 0.2 mile then turn left onto Talbot Rd. Destination (8007) will be on the right. Look for Balloons at the driveway entrance.