March Madness 2012
Thursday, March 15th 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
NOTE SPECIAL LOCATION: Brad Sherman’s Florentino Winery: Woodinville
(Brad is a BEWBC member!)
Click here to RSVP by Survey Monkey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SRPXMLS
March Madness 2012 will be a trophy challenge. The winner will be selected by a blind taste-off of wines provided by members. Each member can enter a wine of his or her choice. The wine entered can be one you have made and just need some help drinking,J a wine you have made that has already won a Wine Fest award(s) J, or a commercial wine you think is a good value or just tasty.
- The winemaker entering the highest-ranking homemade wine will win the March Madness decanter.
- The member entering the highest-ranking commercial wine will win the March Madness “Discerning Palate” award.
- Brad Sherman is hosting us in his new winery located in the Winery Warehouse district and offering 15% off of his wines.
- The event is free to club members and guests.
- The Club will provide some light snacks
- Beer makers may want to bring some beer to tune the wine palatesJ
- Club meeting starts at 7:00 PM
Location: Florentino Winery, 19501 144th Ave NE, Suite C1200, Woodinville, Wa.
Directions: From I-405 E xit to Woodinville on WA-522E, Take the NE 195th St exit toward Duvall, Turn right onto NE 195th St Continue onto NE North Woodinville Way, then left onto 144th. Florentino Winery is down the drive to the left.
Come Join the fun , and take home the Prize If you are – lucky –
Dennis Campbell, BEWBC V.P.of Wine