The new meeting address (at least for now): Very near-ish Airways - 8605 S 212th St, Kent, WA 98031
And same time: 3rd Friday, 4/21. 7:00pm
- Style Sherpa: A Lighter shade of German (Bock not yer doppel and go to Helles)
- BotF: Jay Baldwin will be bringing his beer-on-the-fly.
- DIY Homebrew Gadgets: Homebrewers are crafty, frugal beasts. We spend money where it’s needed but often find ways to spread that dollar around by coming up with cost-saving ways to simplify tasks or replicate commercial equipment. What have you put together to accomplish a task? It’s like show & tell, but for grown-ups. Bring something to talk about and share! The meeting will really really really really suck if y'all don't bring some stuff!
- Style Sherpa: Chicken beer (bock bock bocks)
- Iron Brewer: Yes!! Green Columbian coffee beans and British Ale 2 Yeast
- Topic: Bass Maltese. Sorry, overpresidemporlord sir. Base Malt Ease? Say again. Base Mall Tease ... not sure I can publish that. Wait, Base Malt Teas! That will work.
- Announcements: Yes
- Club Future: Yes and it will be glorious.
- As Always: Bring food, beer and good cheer.