Club Events

Due to last minute travel of the organizer, the Winter Social has been postponed (probably until January 4th).  We hope you can make it to the rescheduled date.  Check back for updates on the final date.

The Second Phase of the Variant Competition will be conducted then (initial BJCP judging/ranking is complete).

There will still be a Wine Meeting in January later in the month so don't worry about missing a meeting!

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but these things happen.  We need some more people to help with execution of the Winter Social.  Please contact Mick Pegg and Richard Klepp to help.